Waynflete’s mission is to eng年龄 the imagination and intellect of our students, to guide them toward self-governance and self-knowledge, and to encour年龄 their responsible and caring participation in the world. Our aim is to provide a program that combines security with challenge, playful exploration with rigorous expectation, and range of experience with depth of inquiry.
We are devoted to the healthy development of the whole person: mind, body and spirit. Believing that young people are naturally curious about the world, we eng年龄 our students with a rich variety of academic and co-curricular experiences, allowing them to explore their own interests, 人才与理念. Learning flourishes when students are challenged to discover, 创建, to take intellectual risks and to invest themselves passionately in areas both familiar and new.
We believe that diversity is one of the conditions of excellence for our school.
We value the individuality of our students, recognizing that each will take a different path through life. We also believe that every person can be a responsible member of the community and that this sense of responsibility deepens when we treat our students and one another with trust and respect. It is out of respect for each individual that true community arises: a community of diverse human beings who value the challenges of honoring differences and resolving conflict. We believe that personal freedom and mutual support should be tightly interwoven, that working with others is as important as striving to achieve one’s own goals. By making these connections, we create an atmosphere in which self-confidence, 弹性, and strong relationships can grow.
We believe that our responsibility as educators is to collaborate with one another, 和新巴黎人注册网站的学生, with their families and with the wider community as we strive to fulfill the mission of our school.
Our goals include a commitment:
- to nurture in students a sense of wonder and a lifelong love of learning;
- to promote an appreciation for the liberal arts and sciences, while teaching skills of quantitative reasoning, critical and reflective thought, and aesthetic understanding;
- to develop a school community enriched by cross-年龄 connections, interdisciplinary opportunities, and an understanding of the range and richness of human history and culture;
- to help students adopt healthy values and acquire new skills in an ever-changing world;
- to encour年龄 students’ individual initiative and active responsibility for their own learning;
- to guide students to become active participants in the community as well as stewards of the environment;
- to be a bias-free community that embraces diversity and fosters a positive identity for all persons;
- to support students in developing a strong framework for ethical decision-making;
- to inspire students to strive for excellence and integrity in all aspects of their lives.
面对种族歧视 & Bias—A Commitment to Equity & 正义
Waynflete works 创建 and sustain an equitable and just environment for all members of our school community. It is school policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, 宗教, 国家的起源, 性别, 年龄, sexual orientation or disability.We believe there is no place for racist or biased langu年龄, 的态度, behavior or actions at Waynflete.因此, we actively confront any form of racism, racist behavior or other bias as part of our effort to foster a safe and respectful learning environment.
This commitment should permeate all programs, actions and relationships at Waynflete, both curricular and co-curricular, personal and professional. Waynflete is committed to making it possible for each member of the community to feel valued and to participate in all aspects of school life.